Complete HVAC + ENERGY Design Package Includes:
- Florida Energy Calculations (Residential, Commercial, and Public Buildings)
- ACCA Adequate Exposure Diversity Calculations, prerequisite to Manual J 8th Edition V2.5
- ACCA Manual J 8th Edition V2.5 Heat Load Calculations (Residential and Light Commercial)
- ACCA Manual S HVAC Equipment Selection Procedure
- ACCA Manual D Duct Pressure Loss Calculations
- ACCA Manual T Room Air Device Selection Procedure
- ACCA Manual ZR Residential Duct Zoning Design
- HVAC Intelligent Color CAD Drawings PDF format
Project pricing is per HVAC system and per building level, with up to a 5 ton maximum equipment size.
HVAC Designs specifies heat pumps for residential, straight cool for commercial. No gas furnaces in Florida.
Ordering Examples (up to 3000 sq. ft. living): single story home with 1 hvac system = “Qty 1”. Two story home with up to 2 hvac systems = “Qty 2”.
Provide architectural documents for buildings larger than 3000 sq. ft. living area per building level for custom pricing.
“AS-Built” design packages are available to match changes made during construction at standard price.
NOTE: HVAC Designs does not offer just heat load and energy calculations separate from a complete HVAC design because calculations based on partial effort are also based on several guesses. If you are currently using a “designer” or “service” that does not perform a complete design package as listed above, be aware their partial design effort, also known as “calc’s only”, will lack accuracy. Also be aware that these “calc’s only” providers are at a much higher price for less than a complete design package! Many HVAC contractors and less than professional design services offer these expensive partial calculations that take just a few minutes to generate – but a complete accurate HVAC design package requires several hours of intelligent cad design to generate. Don’t leave your work to chance – demand a complete HVAC and energy design package that includes the code required HVAC ACCA design Manual’s J,S,ZR,T, and especially the ACCA Manual D scaled duct design. A complete HVAC design effort ensures your building is code compliant and comfortable. To view an example of what a fake hvac design may look like see: “spotting the fake”